DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Where to find one-shot adventures to run

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to run some friends that are new to SF through a one shot adventure, but I cannot find any to download and run. I am not averse to purchasing them either..

I don't know if there are any premade 1 shots in the store at this time. You could use some of the SFS scenarios as a possible 1 shot (link to Paizo's Site), use the RPG Free Scenarios (Skittershot, Skittercrash) and use the pregens included, check Drivethrurpg for adventures (link to DTRPG), or the old standby of googling for Starfinder adventure modules. Best suggestions I can offer.

All of the above would require you to create the module yourself. It will take a little time to get entered, but it gets faster with practice and the proper extensions.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I just finished inputting the Society quest Into the unknown. It is a free 6 part quest that covers all the basics of the game. We are using it for our December one shot. I have been curious if it is ok to share the module as it a freely published adventure by Paizo?

----Edit to add Link----

https://paizo.com/products/btpy9u7x?...to-the-Unknown

Here is a link to it on the Paizo site if you want to check it out.

Simply a failing, imho, that SFS scenarios aren't available on FG like the AL scenarios are for 5e...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Also the Paizo one shots, Skitter Shot and Skitter Crash, I believe are free at paizo.com for the pdf, you can add those in fairly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Simply a failing, imho, that SFS scenarios aren't available on FG like the AL scenarios are for 5e...
    All it needs is someone to do the official FG conversions - that's the only thing that's stopping it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

GMs are already doing it, just nobody seems to want to go through the effort of doing it officially.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

How does it work converting them because they are 4.99 each. Wouldn't they have to talk to paizo and Smiteworks to even get permission to convert them for others?

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    How does it work converting them because they are 4.99 each. Wouldn't they have to talk to paizo and Smiteworks to even get permission to convert them for others?
    If you want it to go in the FG store then speak to SmiteWorks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am good paying for someone to do the footwork for me, as I do not have to time to import, code, and possibly create maps for these modules.

Thread Information