FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @PhilAdams,

Okay, I was able to recreate with my local files. I'm not sure what is unique about the MGT2 portrait base/mask graphics; but I've filed as FGU-809, and asked Carl to look at it when he gets a chance.

Regards,
    JPG

Awesome! I went ahead and ran the update again tonight, deleted and copied over the tokens/portraits folders, and confirmed this was still a problem for me.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Honken,

Please make sure you are running the latest version by running the Check For Updates, re-add the tokens, and try closing/re-opening the campaign. There were some earlier builds that didn't save all the campaign token information correctly. If you copied from a FGC campaign, please re-copy from a fresh version of the FGC campaign.
    Yes, i updated, made a new campaign. The problem persists.

Also a note. When I am in the assets window. It doesnt matter what i have choosen, the folder button always open the token folder. It is ok with me since i am fairly FG proficient, but for a new user it might be confusing?

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

@Honken,

Are you specifically talking about portrait tokens automatically generated after assigning portrait to a PC? If so, that is the same issue that PhilAdams ran into, just a different view of it.
    Or are you talking about tokens not visible in the Assets view at all?

Thanks,
    JPG

Sorry for being unclear, i thought i was confirming PhilAdams. I mean that the portraits cannot be seen when you want to add a portrait. If i open the asset window, portraits can be seen there, but not in the "asset" window where you click portrait to add it to the character.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Ah, great. Thanks for clarifying. I just wanted to be sure that it wasn't a different issue.

Thanks,
    JPG

This problem has been removed in the latest FGU release.

Thread Information