DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[MGT2] Some errors when i load the ruleset.

I noticed that MGT2 was available today, so i loaded it. I got these error messages when i did.

Code:
    [2019-11-26 21:08:17] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
    [11/26/2019 9:08:38 PM] [NOTICE] Requesting cloud server.
    [11/26/2019 9:08:42 PM] [NOTICE] Connected to game server.
    [11/26/2019 9:08:42 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene exiting.
    [11/26/2019 9:08:42 PM] [NOTICE] Tabletop scene starting.
    [11/26/2019 9:08:50 PM] [WARNING] font: Missing TTF tag for (subwindowsmalltitle) in ruleset (MGT2) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml)
    [11/26/2019 9:08:50 PM] [WARNING] font: Missing TTF tag for (subwindowsmalltitle_disabled) in ruleset (MGT2) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml)
    [11/26/2019 9:08:51 PM] [WARNING] font: Missing TTF tag for (list-empty-ps) in ruleset (MGT2) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml)
    [11/26/2019 9:08:55 PM] [WARNING] string: Must have a name attribute. (MGT2) (strings/strings_travellercore.xml)
    [11/26/2019 9:08:55 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Unable to locate ruleset file (MGT2) (campaign/record_ability.xml)
    [11/26/2019 9:09:22 PM] [WARNING] Frame hotkeytitlebox contains out-of-range values in Middle.
    [11/26/2019 9:09:22 PM] [WARNING] Frame hotkeytitlebox contains out-of-range values in Right.
    /H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

I just pushed a new build of MGT2 ruleset to remove that error, if you want to give it another try.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just pushed a new build of MGT2 ruleset to remove that error, if you want to give it another try.
    Yes, i tried loading it, and no errors.

/H

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

I can't get character portraits to work. They didn't copy over. I see the images fine as portraits in Assets. In the portraits folder, they're empty frames. This is on the Mac side.

@PhilAdams,

Can you please give us a little more detail?

* Are you migrating a campaign from FGC, and the existing campaign portraits are not loading? If so, can I get a copy of the FGC campaign zipped up and shared via DropBox or Google Drive. (The version before it was opened in FGU.)

* Are you unable to see portraits in the FGU portraits data folder?

* Are you talking about being able to click and assign a portrait on the PC sheet?

Thanks,
    JPG

Process:

I copied my Traveller folder from my old FG side to the FGU side. I also copied my Portraits and Tokens folders.

Images (seeing and assigning):

I see the image files fine through Mac Finder (the analog to Windows Explorer), and I see the portraits and tokens in the FGU app when I look at them through the Assets button (Assets-->Portraits). When I try to look at them through the regular portraits method (click on the character sheet portraits box, drill down to the appropriate folder), I just see the frame that surrounds portraits, not the portrait image.Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 8.00.58 PM.png

Are those portraits from our store, or ones that you got elsewhere?

I might need to get a copy of at least a few to try and recreate what you are seeing.

Regards,
    JPG

I did load my MTG2 today too. And i see no tokens.

This is the instance i started when MTG2 was added to the beta-test.

Picture

/H

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Are those portraits from our store, or ones that you got elsewhere?

I might need to get a copy of at least a few to try and recreate what you are seeing.

Regards,
    JPG
    The portraits are generated from various art sources using Photoshop. These same portraits work fine in other rulesets (WOIN, Savage Worlds, vanilla MoreCore) in FGU.

@Honken,

Please make sure you are running the latest version by running the Check For Updates, re-add the tokens, and try closing/re-opening the campaign. There were some earlier builds that didn't save all the campaign token information correctly. If you copied from a FGC campaign, please re-copy from a fresh version of the FGC campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information