5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Yes, anything you purchase will eventually be available in both, as they are busily working on converting maps and such, and making sure they work right.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

As a potential new user I would have preferred to get early access offer to Unity for the price instead. Too bad.

Bought Ultimate via Steam sale (Full + Upgrade), because it was even cheaper in Euro compared to the FG shop sale in Dollar (conversion rate and everything). No idea if the sale on Steam was connected to Black Friday or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Bought Ultimate via Steam sale (Full + Upgrade), because it was even cheaper in Euro compared to the FG shop sale in Dollar (conversion rate and everything). No idea if the sale on Steam was connected to Black Friday or not.
    Depending on your currency Steam may give you a better exchange rate than you'd get through PayPal and, hence, the FG store.

Welcome into the fold.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

The Steam discount is still active.

Unfortunately I just noticed that FG Classic cannot print Pathfinder (2) character sheets. Ugh. I mostly bought this for table play to replace Hero Lab's non-existant PF2 Tactic Console. I may or may not try to do some online session with friends, the VPN thing will hold some of them back, though.

Not being able to print Character Sheets is a major drawback, which Unity is supposed to solve. This makes the sale not offering a Unity pre-release (or late Beta access) even more unfortunate.

Blog Entries

Unfortunately I just noticed that FG Classic cannot print Pathfinder (2) character sheets. Ugh. I mostly bought this for table play to replace Hero Lab's non-existant PF2 Tactic Console. I may or may not try to do some online session with friends, the VPN thing will hold some of them back, though.

Not being able to print Character Sheets is a major drawback, which Unity is supposed to solve. This makes the sale not offering a Unity pre-release (or late Beta access) even more unfortunate.
    VPN should only be an issue if for some reason you can't port forward, and even then, unless you use Himachi your players should not have to worry about any of it - you as the GM would be the only one to have to worry about the VPN (at least as far as I understand it).

Any printing of character sheets... well if everyone has FG, even around the table, you/they can access them directly.

If any of that is an issue, I know Smiteworks has a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. Although I do understand that Steam has a much smaller window.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries

Did you look to the Print Utility from the forums? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...racter-sheets)

I haven't looked to see if anyone has posted a DTD for PF2. But as Bidmaron implied, their isn't often much use for actual printing since most people just run everything from FG. Let us know how we can help.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Not being able to print Character Sheets is a major drawback, which Unity is supposed to solve.
    Do you have a reference for that? I'm not aware of character sheet printing being committed functionality of FG Unity, but I may have missed it...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    ... you as the GM would be the only one to have to worry about the VPN (at least as far as I understand it).
    Others still have to set it up on their computers, which can be an obstacle.

Any printing of character sheets... well if everyone has FG, even around the table, you/they can access them directly.
    Most players don't stare on their computer screens when we do face-to-face around the table playing. Not everyone has a laptop to begin with. For Pathfinder 1 I manage character sheets in Hero Lab and then print for everyone, it also functions as a tactical console and encounter library. For PF2 the computer aided options for GMs are much more limited, which is why I came to FG.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Did you look to the Print Utility from the forums? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...racter-sheets)

I haven't looked to see if anyone has posted a DTD for PF2. But as Bidmaron implied, their isn't often much use for actual printing since most people just run everything from FG. Let us know how we can help.
    Unfortunately there are no printing options for Pathfinder 1 or 2 with the Print Utility. None of my players ever even looked at FG and we usually don't sport a full complement of laptops at the table. So printing would have been useful and I was not prepared for it not being an option, so will have to wrap my head around that.

Thread Information