Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I test extensions all the time with /reload; and the state seems to be preserved just fine for me with each reload. Can you provide more detail on what your issue is, or what problem you're trying to solve?

Regards,
    JPG

I have two issues.

1. I'm having an issue with my extension lists where it scrolls back up. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight=jemmettdm I rebuilt the laptop and trouble went away for a month but it's back again. It makes it impossible to select very many extensions.

2. If I load a campaign and then I realize that I forgot to load an extension, exiting doesn't go back to the launch window but closes everything and I find that very annoying.

I found that I can edit the extensionstate.xml file before launch which works around problem 1. I then started working on extension where I can pull all extensions that are in the extensions folder, manipulate that list and overwrite extensionstate.xml but that new list isn't implemented without a reload but the file is overwritten with /reload or FGU close. If there was someway to manage that overwrite, I could then have a better way to manage both problems from an extension.

1. Sounds like it might be a laptop mouse driver issue. Have you tried using an external mouse and/or updating the mouse drivers?

2. If you right click on the FG tabletop during campaign session, there are two exit options (Return to Launcher, Exit Program).

Regards,
    JPG

I've tried both the external mouse and updating drivers....

Even after unloading all modules/extensions I only have "Exit Session"

Blog Entries
    Do you have any folders in your ruleset folder? i.e. have you unpacked a ruleset that is preventing you from running the current code? Are you running a custom ruleset that has not had the code inserted into it? Some very early versions of FGU had no return to launcher, so I fear you are running old code.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I deleted all of the rulesets in the ruleset folder, ran the updater to put in the newest ones but still only have "Exit Session"

Please compile the FGU logs from the console and post the resulting Zip file here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

never mind. error between keyboard and chair. I had to click on exit session to get the two options

Thread Information