DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issues with new purchase

I recently purchased SWADE and Deadlands (PHB and MHB) through Steam. I was able to access the content right after I purchased it, but now when I load Savage worlds I only see the Deadlands content. (hindrances, edges etc.) I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling...same thing. Any ideas? (See attached)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the FG forums!

Resync your Steam purchases from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp Then run a FG update.

If that still doesn't work, start a brand new SWADE campaign (use the SavageWorlds ruleset) with no extensions at all - not even themes (and, by the way, you should only enable one theme at a time).

If that doesn't work, start a brand new campaign using the SWD ruleset. What do you see in the Module Activation window?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've tried all those.

SWD (4.9) works.
    SavageWorlds (5.1) still does not work. Still shows the Deadlands stuff (even without the .ext) but none of the Savage Worlds modules show.

Quote Originally Posted by Iatan View Post
    SWD (4.9) works.
    If SWD works, and shows the library modules, then it sounds like you bought the Savage Worlds Deluxe product, not the Savage Worlds Adventurer's Edition product.

If this was not what you intended then please email [email protected] and they'll sort you out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, I went back and looked on Steam. It appears I have Deluxe (not sure if it was my fault or not )

I'll email support.

Thanks, again.
    Last edited by Iatan; November 26th, 2019 at 18:52.

The odd part was I created a campaign (with whichever version I purchased, SWD according to Steam) but now it opens with SWADE. I created a test character and created a "Story". That's how I noticed that something was wrong. When I opened it to make another character and continue to build, I didn't have any of the SW hindrances/edges. (hence the post)

A tale from the weird west??

Is there a way to open my campaign with SWD if FG thinks it should open with SWADE?

It seems I'm posting most of the replies... :P

I found it. I went into the XML file and changed the "rule set" to SWD.

Still not sure why it happened.
    Last edited by Iatan; November 26th, 2019 at 20:31.

Blog Entries
    If I recall correctly, on the Classic client the SWD ruleset will ask if you want to move the campaign to the SWADE ruleset after you start it the first time. You might have done it inadvertently.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information