5E Character Create Playlist

Looking to be a PC during the week

Hey all!

I am currently DM'ing a session on Sundays and i play Warhammer on Saturdays but i'm a veteran of 10 years and I am looking to play as a PC during the week in the evenings. 5E DND of course.
    I mostly have experience in Forgotten Realms and Eberron settings, i really like adventuring campaigns with a fair mixture of Intrigue and i enjoy RP.

I have Microphone but no webcam and i enjoy good conversation as well as familiarizing myself with all the players and DM's Involved. PM me if i look like a fitting candidate for your sessions and Safe Travels!!!

I also have Paid Steam Edition of FG.
    Last edited by BakerCharlie6; November 27th, 2019 at 04:22.

Welcome to the FG forums!

GMs rarely have to go chasing players for D&D 5E events. I'd recommend you regularly visit the LFG forum thread and look for GMs advertising for players - and be quick about getting in touch with them! It may take you a while to find a group that players at the right time for you, and is a good fit to your style and requirements. But be proactive and keep looking... Good luck!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information