Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    I tried a number of extensions that add tiny buttons (in the area of Combat Tracker & Party Sheet buttons) ... most don't show up at all which makes the extensions unusable when using your theme.


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by grimm182 View Post
    I really like the workspace you have there, I would download this if it made it Savage Worlds
    Got your back.

    Pic: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...47/unknown.png

    This is not a full theme, it just changes the sidebar location and add's buttons compatible with the SW base theme, but it should be compatible with any other theme you might use. Git it a try
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dr0W; November 30th, 2019 at 04:45.

  3. #13
    Can we have the old theme link. I copied this over with out looking at the photo. I like the old bar and background. I like the fact it looks like buttons and not just a bunch of words on a red background.
    Last edited by michaelzep; December 4th, 2019 at 05:39.

  4. #14
    Really nice extension if it didn't break other as Tyrannosaurus VeX stated previously.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    I tried a number of extensions that add tiny buttons (in the area of Combat Tracker & Party Sheet buttons) ... most don't show up at all which makes the extensions unusable when using your theme.

    1. CSV Table Importer is fixed.
    2. Can you give a link for 5e Roll for Initiave!? I couldn't find it.
    3. No clue how to fix the OLE. Ask the dulux for help.
    4. Table importer uses chatbox, don't know how to fix.
    Last edited by brunocalado; January 17th, 2020 at 13:23.

  6. #16
    I love this theme - it suits my CoS campaign and desktop decal particularly well. I know FGU is still some time away from being able to be used in live games, but is there any chance you could make the theme (more) compatible with it? Currently, the buttons don't show up correctly until you change views in the library (e.g. GM or Player view), and there's still a noticeable from on the right, where the buttons usually are.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Arwarkr View Post
    I love this theme - it suits my CoS campaign and desktop decal particularly well. I know FGU is still some time away from being able to be used in live games, but is there any chance you could make the theme (more) compatible with it? Currently, the buttons don't show up correctly until you change views in the library (e.g. GM or Player view), and there's still a noticeable from on the right, where the buttons usually are.
    Yes, when Unity become reliable I'll update the theme.

  8. #18
    Thanks, that's great to know. Now I can get attached to the theme without suffering from separation anxiety

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by brunocalado View Post
    1. CSV Table Importer is fixed.
    2. Can you give a link for 5e Roll for Initiave!? I couldn't find it.
    3. No clue how to fix the OLE. Ask the dulux for help.
    4. Table importer uses chatbox, don't know how to fix.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Extension-WIP

    Sorry it took several months to get back to you with this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in