DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I simply just have a Trip spell tab entry on the Action Page with a one-use boost. I use that type of process in my Drag and Drop module for skill actions, etc.
    I understand... i guess a dummy is not a good idea afterall. When i saw this topic and you mentioned the actions i thought that i could be missing something... sorry about that.

Nothing to be sorry about! In fact, tossing about ideas like you did is where most of the good community contributions come from, and even food for thought for the devs that get used. Always feel free to toss about some thoughts ... it'll always be welcomed by myself (and others I am sure) who are looking for better ways to handle things.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

My GM is looking to put it into the actions tab. Is it possible to have it target Reflex instead of enemy AC?

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    My GM is looking to put it into the actions tab. Is it possible to have it target Reflex instead of enemy AC?
    It's possible to make your opponent roll a REFLEX SAVE against the effect... but not to make an attack against reflex DC yet.

At least as far as i know...
    Last edited by theMaXX; December 3rd, 2019 at 15:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    Not yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information