DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP (1) - Forgotten Realms, set at the birth of the Netherese Empire

We have had an opening in our Netheril campaign - room for one player, Human (or variant human) only, martial class (fighter, barbarian or ranger). No arcane magic classes or subclasses, as this campaign takes place prior to its introduction by the Elves. Group is currently level 3, based out of what will one day be Seventon. Good mix of RP and combat!

Frequency: Every Monday
    Time: 5:30pm AZ time (7:30pm EST)
    Discord for voice chat
    DM has full license, no purchase necessary

Are you still looking for players?

I am interested in joining the game. I am new to FG but not to DND. I would love to run a Ranger... now my main question is do you allow Homebrew subclasses? And is the starting Stats Point Buy or ? And is Experience - Experience based or Milestone based?
    Last edited by Toxicbabs83; November 26th, 2019 at 08:36.

It’s conceivable - would just have to be approved by our DM. We can set up a meet this week or you can send me your pitch in a private message and I’ll get her to review it.

As to your other questions, stats are rolled 4d6 drop lowest, arrange as preferred. Usually provided a free inspiration to spend in case of a disastrous result.

And Xp is milestone - levelling might go a little slower than other campaigns you have been in, but the DM has built mechanisms for horizontal growth and skill acquisition outside the normal power curve. It’s a fun system
    Last edited by colonelsavage; November 26th, 2019 at 12:10.

I would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by colonelsavage View Post
    As it turns out, yes we are
    I would be interested in playing. Just need details as to where, when to roll, and discord.

Thread Information