FG Spreadshirt Swag

*urgent* Fantasy Grounds

The issue we are having is that one of our players is using my version of fantasy grounds (via steam) (it was on my old computer which i let my friend borrow). He logged in with his steam account but it seems like it somehow says that he's using the copy from my account.

He can't login as a demo user (our DM has ultimate version)

Any work around?

We are doing a pathfinder 2 session - 4 hour session - and we are 30 mins into it trying to fix this problem.

Please help Trenloe

From settings menu on the launcher ask him to replace your credentials with his account information and delete the license key. Steam or no steam. It is the same idea.

Also there is registry key that can be cleaned up, it contains the license and credentials, but I am at the tablet atm and can’t remember the hive.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Removing the license key and login credentials and running an Update as Valyar says is all that should be needed. I think it will clear the registry entry.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information