Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Looks like I might have the ruleset update done..
    I will get back to data enyry in the morning..
    Good automation on Alt Racial and Alt Class abilities.
    +1/upvote/cheers of joy/whatever I can put, to express a great amount of approval

Any updates? I'll be starting a new campaign in a couple of months and I already know one player will be playing a witchwarper.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Any updates? I'll be starting a new campaign in a couple of months and I already know one player will be playing a witchwarper.
    I am in the exact same boat. Got a new to the system player that only wants to do Witchwarper.. so I am holding off on starting Attack of the Swarm until it is finished.

But a caveat to that is, i would rather it take longer, if it means that the finished product is bug free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodright View Post
    I am in the exact same boat. Got a new to the system player that only wants to do Witchwarper.. so I am holding off on starting Attack of the Swarm until it is finished.

But a caveat to that is, i would rather it take longer, if it means that the finished product is bug free.
    That's a near certainty to not be the case with any product, in any rule system. That's not a slight on the content producers, just a simple statement of reality.

The problem with content like this, is that it also requires changes to the rule set to accommodate changes made in the product.
    aka Laendra

Discord: Laendra#9660
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    Playtime: Prefer 8pm Central, or later
    Playing: Starfinder on Tuesday evenings
    DCI: 3317036507
    Organized Play: 2369539

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    That's a near certainty to not be the case with any product, in any rule system. That's not a slight on the content producers, just a simple statement of reality.

The problem with content like this, is that it also requires changes to the rule set to accommodate changes made in the product.

Oh yeah.. I know.. I am a "Plan for the worst and hope for the best" kind of person.

Its being a pain configuring the Class system but getting close.
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link

Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Awesome! Keep up the good work guys. I know you all have alot on your plate with the new software, books, and bugs that keep popping up.

OK, thanks.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

*pokes head into the room to see how things are going.*

no rush, just eager on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodright View Post
    *pokes head into the room to see how things are going.*

no rush, just eager on my part.
    Believe I got the code working good, just some Leveling changes to make and I am entering the Data now.
    So Soon

But on a Note
    The integration of StarShip Combat ext into the Base ruleset is being done and any major updates to the code can't be done until that is finished. So delayed a bit for that .
    I believe that 2.0.0 with that update should be out this week. (But don't hold me to that as its on the Test Server).
    Last edited by Samarex; January 17th, 2020 at 21:50.
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link

Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information