5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: hello

hello

im just a beginner wanting to get started never played a tabletop rpg before was looking for help

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Have you checked out the LFG forum yet? Browse through there and see what open games interest you and are at a time that work for you. Then reach out the GM and talk to them about joining. Also check out the organized play sub-forums. Their is one for each of the major rule systems (D&D, PF, SF).

Then to learn how to use FG, I suggest the user manual and FG College.

Let us know how we can help.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Are you interested as a player or as a DM?

As a player you can join any game hosted by a DM who has the Ultimate version of FG even if you just have a demo version yourself.
    If you want to DM either all your players and yourself have to have standard versions, or the DM has to have the Ultimate version which allows even players with demo version to join.
    Finally there is a new version of FG due soon so if you are DMing may be better to try a one month subscription till that comes out.

Also there are other Tabletop RPGs about which you can use to play or DM such as Roll20.

Quote Originally Posted by kageookami View Post
    im just a beginner wanting to get started never played a tabletop rpg before was looking for help
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Exactly what kind of help are you looking for?

Do you need some pointers where to read/watch to get the basics of tabletop RPGs?

Are you interested in any specific RPG system itself? Or genre?

A bit more info about what you're looking for and we'll be able to help you better.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information