DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    So - to summarise:
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When I load up the PF2 rules and the Lost Omens World Guide I also see something called the Lost Omens World Guide - Player Guide. I am wondering how this relates to the pending Lost Omens Character Guide. The Player Guide is missing a bunch of stuff that will probably be in the Character Guide once it is released. Paizo does not have a Player Guide as a product, so where did it come from?

its all the data from the world guide that is useful for building or advancing PC's

Poor Oman, won't someone please look for him. In the meantime, can some moderator please fix the title of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    Poor Oman, won't someone please look for him. In the meantime, can some moderator please fix the title of this thread.
    I quite liked it the way it was. But since you asked twice, I've changed it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information