DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lost Omens World Guide

Any idea when the updated archetypes ie. Bellflower Tiller as well as the new race's will be uploaded onto FG?

I just did it myself and packed it into a module. Took an afternoon (not all the text fluff Ill leave that to the PDF, just the feats and stuff)
    Untitled.png
    Last edited by Willot; November 21st, 2019 at 08:45.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

I moved this thread to the Pathfinder 2.0 sub forum as it's specific to this ruleset.

The Lost Omens World Guide is already available in the store. The Lost Omens character guide is still under development. No firm ETA as yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Can we get the spelling in this title corrected, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    I just did it myself and packed it into a module. Took an afternoon (not all the text fluff Ill leave that to the PDF, just the feats and stuff)
    Untitled.png
    Willot that is awesome! I don't really know how to do that. My plan was to take the Bellflower Agent background.

Well, easiest thing (if it ok with your DM) is just manually make the adjustment yourself.
    1) Type "Bellflower Agent" in the background,
    2) Choose Two Ability boosts (+2) One must be either DEX or CHA (you do this by holding the ctrl button down on your keyboard while wheeling your mouse wheel up & Down) the other whatever you like.,
    3) Change your Stealth Skill to trained, (If you already have this as trained then choose another skill make trained)
    4) Manually give yourself "Underworld Lore skill" (right click on the skill page and click on ADD) Select INT as the ability for the skill. Make it Trained
    5) and drag over the "Experienced Smuggler skill feat" over to your Feats in the Ability Tab

There you go, Bellflower agent.
    Last edited by Willot; November 21st, 2019 at 18:40.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Well, easiest thing (if it ok with your DM) is just manually make the adjustment yourself.
    1) Type "Bellflower Agent" in the background,
    2) Choose Two Ability boosts (+2) One must be either DEX or CHA (you do this by holding the ctrl button down on your keyboard while wheeling your mouse wheel up & Down) the other whatever you like.,
    3) Change your Stealth Skill to trained, (If you already have this as trained then choose another skill make trained)
    4) Manually give yourself "Underworld Lore skill" (right click on the skill page and click on ADD) Make it Trained
    5) and drag over the "Experienced Smuggler skill feat" over to your Feats in the Ability Tab

There you go, Bellflower agent.
    Thanks a lot! Very helpful good sir.

You need to drag/drop a background record for the chargen tracker to work correctly. You can do what Willot mentions, but it's not ideal. Just ask your GM to quickly make the background you need - it'll take less than 5 minutes. Use the existing backgrounds as an example.

EDIT: Or just ask your GM to get the Lost Omens World Guide product - where the Bellflower Agent background is ready to go!
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 21st, 2019 at 18:48.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Will do thanks Trenloe!

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    Any idea when the updated archetypes ie. Bellflower Tiller ... will be uploaded onto FG?
    The Bellflower Tiller is not in any of the Lost Omens setting guides. It's in the Age of Ashes adventure path - Part 3. The archetype feats are included in the Player's Resource for that FG module - available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...OSMWPZO90147FG

Thread Information