FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Do you have a VPN in operation? If so can you try switching it off.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just pushed a server update which should fix this for everyone. Please have your players try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Fixed the issue for us. Great job!

I am not using a vpn

@Julstan,

The only license I see on your account is a cancelled subscription; which would be the reason why the unauthorized server message is being displayed. As mentioned in the subscription FAQ, any subscription licenses are cancelled automatically at the time the subscription is cancelled.

If you feel like you should have another license you purchased, please contact [email protected] with any information you have on the license purchase.

Regards,
    JPG

Okay I will contact support. When I check my order history it shows me having a active ultimate license for unity. Not a sub either, i haven't had a sub for it in a long time, it should be permanent.

Apologies, I just looked again. You're right it was an old sub.

Make sure you are using your FGU license key starting with MD3. Try re-entering the license key in the Settings just to be sure.

Regards,
    JPG

Okay I'll try it again at let you know. Currently at work though so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Having same issue. All folks had most updated version. Any Help? The updater says I have a valid ultimate license.

When you enter your key, make sure you include the dashes. It will say that your key is valid even if you forget them, but your friends won't be able to connect. Moon Wizard fixed this for me earlier

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lobart123 View Post
    Having same issue. All folks had most updated version. Any Help? The updater says I have a valid ultimate license.
    There is more than one issue (though related) discussed in this thread. Please detail exactly what problem you are seeing and under what conditions. Also, this thread may be of help; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information