unauthorized copy, or authorization server is down?

I am trying to do a test run of FGU with my friends but they keep getting this message, but my key says its valid any solutions? trying to use a cloud server. Screenshot_3.png

Quote Originally Posted by Trentis View Post
    I am trying to do a test run of FGU with my friends but they keep getting this message, but my key says its valid any solutions? trying to use a cloud server. Screenshot_3.png
    Do they all have a license for FGU? Beta testing is only allowed for people with a license at the moment

they don't have a license, thanks for the help, I guess I will have to wait for a public beta or full release.

Blog Entries
    The original plan was to allow FGU Beta Ultimate folks to be able to host non beta people sometime after beta launch and before public release. But, no time table and it was discussed as something that would happen after initial issues had been resolved and more game-like testing was appropriate.

As can be seen by this sub-forum, there is still plenty to be improved upon before the testing "group" gets even larger.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Thread Information