STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

unauthorized copy, or authorization server is down?

I am trying to do a test run of FGU with my friends but they keep getting this message, but my key says its valid any solutions? trying to use a cloud server. Screenshot_3.png

Quote Originally Posted by Trentis View Post
    I am trying to do a test run of FGU with my friends but they keep getting this message, but my key says its valid any solutions? trying to use a cloud server. Screenshot_3.png
    Do they all have a license for FGU? Beta testing is only allowed for people with a license at the moment

they don't have a license, thanks for the help, I guess I will have to wait for a public beta or full release.

Blog Entries
    The original plan was to allow FGU Beta Ultimate folks to be able to host non beta people sometime after beta launch and before public release. But, no time table and it was discussed as something that would happen after initial issues had been resolved and more game-like testing was appropriate.

As can be seen by this sub-forum, there is still plenty to be improved upon before the testing "group" gets even larger.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by scpfahler View Post
    Has this issue been solved?
    This was an issue from months ago, before people without a license could use FGU. So, this specific issue has been solved as demo users can now use FGU.

If you're having issues with a similar error message, make sure everyone (GM and Players) have all updated and that they are on v4.0.0 ... (2020-03-16) or a later dated version. This version number is displayed in the top right of the FG launch screen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This was an issue from months ago, before people without a license could use FGU. So, this specific issue has been solved as demo users can now use FGU.

If you're having issues with a similar error message, make sure everyone (GM and Players) have all updated and that they are on v4.0.0 ... (2020-03-16) or a later dated version. This version number is displayed in the top right of the FG launch screen.
    my players have all updated to 4.0.0, I have 4.0.0 ultimate and it is not working with this exact same error.

Quote Originally Posted by h4xxler View Post
    my players have all updated to 4.0.0, I have 4.0.0 ultimate and it is not working with this exact same error.
    Make sure you see the date (2020-03-16) in the version number. If you just see v4.0.0 (without the date) then you're not on the most recent version.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Make sure you see the date (2020-03-16) in the version number. If you just see v4.0.0 (without the date) then you're not on the most recent version.
    they have the date as well (and so do I).

I've got the same issue today. All of our FGU clients were up to date and demo player couldn't connect to my host with ultimate license no matter what

Thread Information