DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Complete Bard Handbook released

Today the Complete Bards Handbook was released. Please let me know if you find any issues that need to be addressed.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC2ECBH
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Awesome way to go Celestian!!!!

Blog Entries
    Nice job on the conversion.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hi.

Complete Bard is a nice addition that we're already using.

One thing that I found unusual is how the skills are separated into a separate category called Complete Bard Handbook. For compatibility with the rest of the list it might be better to just call it Bard. if you want to break out the skills it might be better to do the same with the other completes as well. It just seems to me that consistency would be a good target to aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi.

Complete Bard is a nice addition that we're already using.

One thing that I found unusual is how the skills are separated into a separate category called Complete Bard Handbook. For compatibility with the rest of the list it might be better to just call it Bard. if you want to break out the skills it might be better to do the same with the other completes as well. It just seems to me that consistency would be a good target to aim for.
    For compatibility with the phb I guess I should split them out into General/rogue/etc (in this case probably just rogue and general).

By habit I try and put all items/spells/class/kits into the product they came from tho I'll have to check if I've not done that with skills previous to CBH.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information