Complete Bard Handbook released

Today the Complete Bards Handbook was released. Please let me know if you find any issues that need to be addressed.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC2ECBH
    ---
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays

Awesome way to go Celestian!!!!

Blog Entries
    Nice job on the conversion.
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Monday)
    * Temple of Elemental Evil - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday - on hiatus)
    * 2e Greyhawk (Wednesday)

Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Hi.

Complete Bard is a nice addition that we're already using.

One thing that I found unusual is how the skills are separated into a separate category called Complete Bard Handbook. For compatibility with the rest of the list it might be better to just call it Bard. if you want to break out the skills it might be better to do the same with the other completes as well. It just seems to me that consistency would be a good target to aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi.

Complete Bard is a nice addition that we're already using.

One thing that I found unusual is how the skills are separated into a separate category called Complete Bard Handbook. For compatibility with the rest of the list it might be better to just call it Bard. if you want to break out the skills it might be better to do the same with the other completes as well. It just seems to me that consistency would be a good target to aim for.
    For compatibility with the phb I guess I should split them out into General/rogue/etc (in this case probably just rogue and general).

By habit I try and put all items/spells/class/kits into the product they came from tho I'll have to check if I've not done that with skills previous to CBH.
    ---
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays

Thread Information