5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Client isn't downloading modules from the GM

I simply can't load a module that i don't have.

Every time i join a session, open the module activation module, i can see the list and the modules i already own are normal, but the modules i do not own have no icons and despite the fact that i can click the load button, nothing happens OR the application closes with no console.log information about it.

I've talked with 2 more friends from the same country (BR), and both of them have the same issue. The modules they do not own simply do not load.

There are NO extensions, tried 3 different rulesets (5E, SFRPG, and PFRPG2) and (as a host) with fresh new campaigns.

Seems to me this is some connection problem, so i've tried to host both cloud and local... same thing happened. Tried to join an existing open session with my friends and all of us have experienced the same issue.

Any chance someone else is having the same download issue?

This is currently being tracked as FGU-731. Currently, only modules previously installed on player clients are able to be loaded.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    This is currently being tracked as FGU-731. Currently, only modules previously installed on player clients are able to be loaded.

Regards,
    JPG
    So, it's not a network problem?

It may be a network problem; or it may be a file caching problem; or it could be something else. I haven't been focused specifically on player module loading, so I won't know until I investigate. We're primarily working on GM client issues; and working on player issues as they relate to the GM items we're working on.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information