Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    This is the log on open FGU:

[11/18/2019 8:58:12 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
    [11/18/2019 8:58:21 PM] [NOTICE] Spawning private server.
    [11/18/2019 8:58:21 PM] [NOTICE] Connected to game server.
    [11/18/2019 8:58:21 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene exiting.
    [11/18/2019 8:58:21 PM] [NOTICE] Tabletop scene starting.
    [11/18/2019 9:01:34 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Process Data File (PFRPG GameMastery Guide NPCs): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 1469, position 599.
    [11/18/2019 9:02:09 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Process Data File (d20pfsrd Equipment): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 147, position 25.
    [11/18/2019 9:02:09 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Process Data File (d20pfsrd Feats): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 147, position 25.
    [11/18/2019 9:02:09 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Process Data File (d20pfsrd Traits): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 147, position 25.

The "Module" Untitled.jpg in "Library" is working properly. I must have been trying to open thing for the old campaign. After I pressed the "Module" button a window opened, I closed that window to make a screenshot. Then pressed the "Module" button again and FGU Untitled2.jpg. I tried to take a screenshot after I saw the windows massage that FGU crashed, and got Untitled3.jpg.

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

This is list of the modules used in the FGC, and now FGU "Module" Untitled4.jpg. Moon Wizard has seen the "1.0 Anlira.mod" and "Varisia.mod". I have not sent him the "Transfer.mod". Same thing happens after crash the PC is slower.

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

PC Has been very slow. Did several reboots. Deleted the FGU data folder and did a fresh re-install. Some programs still load slower.
    Last edited by dellanx; November 19th, 2019 at 04:16.

Thank You!

Uninstalling Discord, rebooting and Reinstalling Discord Fixed the problem of the PC being slow. For some reason Discord was slowing down the computer.
    Last edited by dellanx; November 19th, 2019 at 10:30.

Thank You!

dellanx,

Module Load Issues
    The four modules that report errors above are not modules that we provide (GameMastery Guide NPCs, d20pfsrd Equipment, d20pfsrd Feats, d20pfsrd Traits); and appear to be modules provided by the community. As mentioned in other similar threads for module load issues, the XML parser in FGU is stricter, so the XML will need to be made official XML-compliant in those modules before they can be loaded.

The most common issue we've seen is the inclusion of an unescaped ampersand character "&" in the data. It should be "&amp;" to be correctly encoded for to be XML-compliant. You should reach out to the community members who made those modules to get them updated.

These issues will be identified by any text editor with XML validation capabilities (such as Notepad++ with XML Tools plugin).

Crash on Modules List Activation
    As in previous correspondence with you on loading old campaigns; the beta is not ready for opening large numbers of modules, as you will hit physical memory limits which cause a hard crash. We did push out a client update about a week ago that helps reduce the memory requirement for modules; but does not solve the limit yet. Please make sure that you are using the latest version; and that you reduce your module usage until we announce further updates on memory performance.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information