*This game will take place on Saturdays*

Have you been dying to play the but can't seem to find a quality group? Are you wanting to play in a adventure that is Adventures League Legal so you can take your character to Conventions and play? Do you just want a game with quality content? If any of those sound like you, then you should check out this post.

A bit about the game:
I will be starting a brand new campaign for Eberron: Rising From The Last War that will be set in (of course) Eberron--a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again?

Adventurers League compatible:
We are sticking to AL legal rules(Mostly), content and recording so that you can play your character elsewhere if you would like. Even if you have never heard of Adventurers League or are brand new to the game don't let that stop you. My favorite part about D&D is introducing new players to the game and getting to teach them.

A bit about the DM:
My name is Kyle and I am from Texas. I have been DMing for about 6 years now and playing even longer. Most of my experience comes from the current rule book of 5e and of course that is what we will be using. I have DMed home games, currently DM a game in my local comic store and have a weekly online pay to play game that has been going on for over a year. I also was the co-coordinator for a three day D&D convention in my area. During the convention we ran the Epic, Open and numerous other AL modules. I also had the chance to host Jeremy Crawford (the lead writer for D&D 5th edition) as our special guest, played a few games with him and even received some pointers from him. Lastly, I was able to play test the Tomb of Annihilation adventure before it came out. Don't believe me; look in the play tester’s session of the book for Kyle Castilaw. My DM style is always centered on making sure the players have fun through experiencing a good story. Whether it's the combat they prefer, the immersion, the role play, social interaction, problem solving etc... I am always looking for ways to bring the story to life for my players.

Session rates are:
•$5 per hour ($15 for the total 3 hour session)

Payment is required before each session. I will also be offering a discount to anyone who would like to pre-purchase 4 sessions in advance. $45 will secure 4 sessions.

Why pay to play?
First I purchase all materials, modules, and subscriptions for the campaign. This ensures a high quality experience all around. It also ensures that we have all the bells and whistles available and of course I am proficient in those bells and whistles. Second, my time is worth something to me. Paying to play in this game will get you help building your character, learning the rules and answering general questions as well as access to me through a discord channel I manage for the group. Also, I prepare for each game and that is no small feat. If you have ever DMed you do not wonder why there are FAR more players than DMs.

So, after reading all of that you find yourself interested please submit an application as a comment below. Also, check out some additional information below about the session.

FG License: GM has Full Game, no purchase necessary.
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA.
Day of week and time: Every Saturday, except the third Saturday of each month @ 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST
Planned start date: Session zero is planned for Saturday the 23rd of November and Start our campaign December 7th.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Games will occur weekly for 3 hours at a time. Every third Saturday of the month will be reserved for family time for me and we will not have a game.

Text or Voice: Voice only
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: I would say It will be a well rounded game in all aspects
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1-2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level fresh characters using Point buy and standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: Anything from the published WOTC materials is free game. Nothing homebrew or community made. Please do not ask.