5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG Looking for a serious game with some depth, Weekly, any system except 4e

I am in need of something with more substance. Tired of dungeon crawls, i love combat but I want the game to be more than just that. I'm into a gritty realistic style of play. I have a flexible schedule. Generally I can do most times other than European games.

Want

Preferably a homebrew world

PCs interested in each other's characters, not just their own

Backstories integrated into the campaigns

Non-combat challenges

Do not want

PCs playing very rare fantastical races

Insecure Edgelords who play to stroke their ego

Games that get cancelled often. Current group cancels about 25% of the time.

Sometimes players (the guy who shows up to 1/3 of the games)

ultra high fantasy settings(ie monsters walking the streets and nobody minds, all of societies problems solved with magic, lack of ordinary people)

I would be interested in this too. I cannot find a game that suits my time schedule which is during the day during the week GMT-5. Definitely like your parameters. Lately I have been looking at Pathfinder 2 which has such interesting character possibilities but again, can't find a game and there aren't too many of them out there yet.

I am running a home brew currently that sounds close to what you are looking for. Waiting on a response from my players to see if they are open to a few more. In any case, even if they don't, I run that type of campaign. If your interested, message me back.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

As long as the time works I am interested. Is the rules system home brew as well? I really want to try PF2e if someone could be persuaded.

Rules are Pathfinder 1, my own world and my own adventures. The guys that I'm referring to play Sundays at 5 PM EST, (yes, 15 minutes from now). There are only four of them, could use another two. There is one home brew class being tested, and one with something third party I think, But if I see too much powering or whatnot, I'll stop it or adjust. Roleplay is good.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Yea I could do that time slot. I would be keen to give it a try if you players are up for it. What class/races are they?

To make it easier, here's the Discord link to my gaming Discord, Rogues Roost Gaming. We can discuss it there at your leisure. People are free to come and go as they see fit. Just be respectful of others and no trash talking.

https://discord.gg/jNCBQHG
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information