DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Questions

Questions

I'm running A1 - Assault in Blacktooth Ridge. I have noticed several issues about it. I'd like to change for example the npc's so I can target and roll attacks and damage from the combat tracker instead of doing it manually. I am assuming I am not the only one that has wanted to modify it in a few ways. Anyone that could share tips or suggestions on this I would greatly appreciate.

Drag and drop the NPC to make a copy, unlock that copy and make whatever changes you need. The standard method of changing stuff from purchased content in Fantasy Grounds.

Some of the creatures (the Human for example) seemed to be locked, so I can't open them to make changes.

Perhaps I could just recreate the ones that are like that? Is there a tutorial somewhere to do this for C&C?

Any creatures in modules should be edit-able; but creatures in rulebooks (bestiary, etc.) should be read-only.

To make a copy of an existing NPC, open the NPC campaign list, drag the link icon for the NPC you won't to copy, and drop on the NPC campaign list. This will create a new local campaign copy of the NPC that you can edit however you wish.

Regards,
    JPG

Hey guys, thanks for answering the questions. I have one more. Is there a video or a guide somewhere that will walk me through creating NPC's or Monsters for this ruleset?

Right click on the NPC window, select "Create Item" from the menu, fill in the form. The fields should be filled in using the same values as used in the Creatures and Treasures book. If you want to make a "character" type NPC, click on the "Character" check box at the bottom and the form while change to be more like a character sheet - again, just fill out the form like you would for a character. Use the same format on the "character" attack line as used for monsters.

There is really nothing special about it.

Thread Information