FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

LFP Need 3 Players Friday Night 7PM EST USA 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen (Text Only)

FG License: I have ultimate so anyone can play
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time (US)
    Day of week and time: Friday at 7 pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, every week.
    Term: Until the end of Tyranny of Dragon (around level 15)

Text or Voice: Text ONLY (Because english is not my first language and because I just prefer it that way)
    Voice software used: None (But I do have a group on discord to share informations about the campaign)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try for a 50/50 mix
    Number of Players in game & needed: I down to 3 players right now and have room for 2 more.

Character starting level & equipment: The group is at level 5, so new players will start at the same level, with similar gears.
    Character restrictions: Any thing from Wizards books should be allow, stuff from UA possibly not

Details of your scenario: Running Hoard of the Dragon Queen, which will be follow by Rise of Tiamat. We are close of the end of chapter 6 (out of 8) in HotDQ right now.

The group is at the moment an Aarakocra Druid, a Tabaxi Ranger and a Half-Elf Rogue. Player new to Fantasy Grounds and/or D&D are welcome.

About myself I have been running campaign in FG for the last 3 years, been playing D&D for a lot longer (Since the BECMI books for the veterans like me)
    Last edited by SirGraystone; February 19th, 2020 at 02:08. Reason: adding calendar link

Are you still seeking players as ive always wanted to play this campaign and would love to join.

Blog Entries
    Done with Hoard of the Dragon Queen, starting with Rise of Tiamat but have opening for new player, apparently work is at time more important that D&D for some
    Let me know if you are interested in facing Tiamat and her horde.

Thread Information