STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Updated first post with changes to Roll outputs
    Looks much better, thanks!

Snapshot should not allow rolling with more than one gun.

How are you resolving bonuses for the computer? Doesn't look like the rolls are currently able to take any of that into account?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Not sure if this is an issue or not, but as a GM, when I select the ? mark next to an action, it wants the PLAYERS guide to be loaded. Should this not also work with the GM guide open ?

UPDATE: This is not an issue. Looks like this is the standard for the character sheets as well..
    Last edited by Stadlerc; November 21st, 2019 at 02:01.

Typically, the player guide and the GM guide are split between material relevant to each user type. A lot of GMs keep both books open; so it prevents data duplication in the records.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Typically, the player guide and the GM guide are split between material relevant to each user type. A lot of GMs keep both books open; so it prevents data duplication in the records.

Regards,
    JPG
    That's not really the case here. Samarex and I have discussed this a lot...there really isn't any GM-only information in the CRB, so there should really only be one (IMHO)
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

If that's the case, then I agree; it should be one module. The only caveat is that changing it after the fact will break any links to the GM module in the campaign already (assuming you move everything to player module name). Also, make sure not to change the "name" tag of the module (which is how links know which module to open); just the "displayname" if you want to change the visual name.

Regards,
    JPG

Found a bug (more of an annoyance than functionality)
    Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (label11) in windowclass (charstarship_crew)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (label12) in windowclass (charstarship_crew)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/button_ship_showhideaction..."]:253: attempt to index global 'wv' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (label11) in windowclass (charstarship_crew)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (label12) in windowclass (charstarship_crew)
    Otherwise I like what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If that's the case, then I agree; it should be one module. The only caveat is that changing it after the fact will break any links to the GM module in the campaign already (assuming you move everything to player module name). Also, make sure not to change the "name" tag of the module (which is how links know which module to open); just the "displayname" if you want to change the visual name.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sounds fixable but a lot of work to fix across the product line (and might be more work than it's worth).

@Transbot9 It was fixable, just a hiccup on my part. I made some changes to clean up the code and one of the v's didn't remove. It should take away the error now.

Quote Originally Posted by Transbot9 View Post
    Sounds fixable but a lot of work to fix across the product line (and might be more work than it's worth).
    After everything currently in work is done (or slows down), I have plans at looking at the major source modules (CRB, Pact Worlds, Alien Archive 1,2) and do some re-configuring of data records (Where there located.)
    When I do make the change I will make sure there is migration code to update current campaigns and character sheets to the new link locations.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    That's not really the case here. Samarex and I have discussed this a lot...there really isn't any GM-only information in the CRB, so there should really only be one (IMHO)
    Yes the only real GM only item is the ONE NPC, but I believe its there more to show how a stat block looks. So I believe since the memory issue that caused us to split the book in the first place is no longer a issue, the CRB can be merged back to one module.
    Will just have to look at how we can do it and auto update campaigns and character sheets.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information