FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    First off, YAY!!! and THANK YOU!!!

Some initial feedback (all of these are just my opinion, mind you, but were the first things I thought of) and are in no way critical

1. Just like when you click on the PC's token on the main and skill tab of the party sheet (if it is your character), clicking on the Ship token on the ship tab of the party sheet should take you to the ship sheet (if it is a ship you are assigned to)
    2. You should also be able to click on the PC icon in the crew assignments and bring up the PC's character sheet (if it is your character)
    3. HP, SPs, Drift, AC, TL, DT, and CT should be centered over their content
    4. Text is garbled in popups for Science Officer (Target, Lock On) actions
    5. Should actions that require ranks in a skill prevent you from using them if you don't have the proper amount of ranks in that skill? My opinion is yes.
    Last edited by deer_buster; November 19th, 2019 at 01:06.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Dominic actually brought up a few of the items you mentioned already (open sheet on click, action limits), but I asked him to just note them down and move on to CT. The headers and science text should definitely be fixed sooner.

Cheers,
    JPG

Updated first post with changes to Science Officer help text and alignment of Partysheet labels.

I am getting the following error:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/charship_crew.lua"]:41: attempt to call field 'getDatabaseNode' (a nil value)

This occurs after I drop a PC starship into the Party Sheet and assign a crew member a role, then open the starship from the Character Starships window.

Great extension by the way!!

Scott

That error seems to stem from my use of getDatabaseNode instead of getValue. Please try it with this call instead and see if it eliminates the error for you. Sorry that this section of code is causing people so much trouble!

That worked! Thank you! I am running my first ship combat session this evening, so glad to have the extension working.

I know you have the operations book coming out soon. Did you look at magic officer and first mate?

ill play with the mod tonight. Curious how position switching goes ��

That worked! Thank you! I am running my first ship combat session this evening, so glad to have the extension working.
    @ssostac1 Glad it resolved the issue you were running into! Please let me know how it goes and any difficulties you might run into. Also note we will be expanding the ability for the players to change roles with a future version.

I know you have the operations book coming out soon. Did you look at magic officer and first mate?

ill play with the mod tonight. Curious how position switching goes ��
    @Stadlerc Good question, but at this junction I will get the Core Rulebook information coded and working. Moon Wizard and I discussed the supplement material, but before we get too complicated, we wanted the foundation up and running and working. I did code with expansion in mind and will be quite easy to add the supplemental content. So wouldn't take very much time to add it in once it's ready to be built. Please relay any feedback as this will help shape the foundation of the combat tracker I am building for the ships.

Another feedback point. The Roll on the chat window needs to show the name of the action that was used...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Updated first post with changes to Roll outputs

Thread Information