DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    I had an opportunity to look at the module and everything looks great. I’m assuming that the pc ship errors when clicking on the crew button will be handled by the owner of the ship sheet. All actions were performed as a GM so far so I’m not sure how player’s shifting position will work yet. a few things of note

1. The ship sheet on the party sheet does not reflect the AC/TL numbers with the pilot bonus (not sure if it should as ship health is expressed as a bar)

2. Not sure if I missed it, but is there a way to add ship computer bonuses?

3. Is there a way to track ammo remaining?

4. Is there a way to hide actions unavailable to a pc (barrel rolling a capital ship or more importantly removing a lvl 6 action on the list from a lvl 1 pc)

Thanks

1. All the numbers are being pulled from the totals on the Ship sheet. If there is an error, it lies in there on the ship sheet. My testing shows the total collecting the pilot + armor + size + misc. As for the HP bar, it is tracking total HP and damage.

2-4. As mentioned previously, it was discussed and not implemented for now as it would detract from the overall project of getting a combat tracker up and running for the system. This is only an alpha at best and something to give to the community to try and provide feedback and give a better combat experience than what is now in place. Nothing is set in stone with this extension and those features will be expanded upon once the larger scope is in place. GM's and player's will need to continue policing themselves using this extension.

I think he may mean the PC Ship sheet isn't updating the pilot total for AC/TL when you select a PC to the pilot spot. The Party Sheet Ship shows whatever the PC ship sheet with the manual AC/TL pilot skill inputted.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

I see what you mean. I havent touched or worked on any other tab than the crew tab itself. This will be looked at during my work with the combat tracker as it is part of combat rolls. Good find.

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    I think he may mean the PC Ship sheet isn't updating the pilot total for AC/TL when you select a PC to the pilot spot. The Party Sheet Ship shows whatever the PC ship sheet with the manual AC/TL pilot skill inputted.
    That is what I was referring to, thanks. I should really know better then to write a defect report as a quick reply on a cell phone

That is quite alright! Sometimes I have to remind myself what everything points to as they appear in many places. My mind tends to float to what I'm working on and forget there are other parts of the ruleset that pipe into it. Good find and added to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That is quite alright! Sometimes I have to remind myself what everything points to as they appear in many places. My mind tends to float to what I'm working on and forget there are other parts of the ruleset that pipe into it. Good find and added to the list.
    Your doing a GREAT job, keep up the good work.
    As soon as I get caught up with the source books I will get in and start on other areas of the Starship that needs work.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Updated first post with an update. PC pilots will now have their pilot ranks added to AC and TL.

I have encountered a serious problem with v1.07. I created the shuttle from Dark Suns AP1 and dropped the ship to the party sheet. I tried to drop the PCs tokens to the Party sheet but nothing happened. I then tried dropping the PC tokens to the crew tab of the ship and each time a PC was dropped a window would open to assign the role for that PC. Crew Complement was reduced automatically from 4 to 0. I then went back to the party sheet ship tab. The ship was visible but the PCs were not visible. I could not use or delete the PC's. I then exited the campaign and deactivated the extension and reloaded the campaign. I went to the ship crew tab and I could see the PCs and deleted them. I then reloaded the campaign with the extension and I repeated the above steps with the same results. However, I can no longer delete the crew with the extension loaded or unloaded.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I then tried dropping the PC tokens to the crew tab of the ship and each time a PC was dropped a window would open to assign the role for that PC.
    It sounds a bit weird as the extension doesn't pop up to assign roles. You would move the tokens to the Partysheet on the ship tab to assign roles.

I will need images of the partysheet, crew tab on the PC Ship, and your chat when it first loads your campaign. I've tested the extension with building the Sunrise Maiden and haven't received the errors you are experiencing. I'd like to see if I can see your campaign in it's current state. Could you zip up your campaign and post it here?

If you are not sure how to do that, start Fantasy Grounds. In the top right there is a folder icon that will take you to your Fantasy Grounds folder that will contain all of your data. Open up the campaigns folder and try to locate the name of the campaign having the issue. Right click and choose Send To.. > Compressed (zipped) folder. This will create what we are looking to use. These instructions are for Windows, let me know if you are using Mac/Linux.

If this is not possible, you can relay the version of SFRPG, CoreRPG, and Role Actions Extension from the chat log when it first loads.

Thread Information