DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Folder Access and images not loading

In FGC, You can access the file folder structure from images as well as the FGC starting screen.
    Is there a way to access folders from FGU that I missed so you can add a map or three from within the application (for those of us who don't have the directory shortcutted somewhere.)?

Second, I don't seem to be able to access files when I make a subdirectory in Smiteworks/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns/(campaign name)/images. In FGC, I could see the images in subdirectories to campaign images, but not in FGU.
    Updated, I don't seem to be able to see images in (campaign)/images either or in Smiteworks/Fantasy Grounds/images. I am using Pickard's River Crossing that has been adjusted for pixel and size, and is at 3MB.
    Are only images that are added by module able to be seen?
    I can see it in the same directories in FGC
    Last edited by iemckinnon; November 18th, 2019 at 21:46. Reason: Change title additional information

Image Folder Access
    There is a "Folder" button at the bottom of the Assets window that takes you to the campaign images data folder.

Image Records vs. Image Assets
    Because image records in FGU can now be anywhere from zero to many different image assets used together, FGU can not assume that a new asset in your images directory is equivalent to a single image record. Therefore, all image assets are simply shown in the Assets window, where they can be used in any image record. To create an image record from an image asset, just drag from the Assets window onto the Images and Maps campaign list, and it will create a new image record with that asset as the first layer. (Or create an empty image record, and drag the asset onto the image control or image data control.)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information