5E Character Create Playlist

LFG - 5e or Pathfinder 1 (Pref Wed/Fri night, or Sat day/night)

FG License: I have an ultimate license, and can join any game.
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Preferably something Wednesday or Friday night (after 6pm eastern US) or Saturday day/night.
    Term: I'd like to play long term, assuming I mesh well with the group.
    Voice: Yep, no problem here.

Game System Preferred: 5E or Pathfinder 1
    Game System Experience: Ran PF1 for many years and very comfortable with the system. Relatively new to 5E, but running a game in it now and learning quick.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Intermediate? I've never played in a game on it, just used it for my in-person group that I DM. Mostly for battle map and NPC purposes.
    Character Type Preferred: I usually like to play a role that isn't covered, and tend to do voices and the like. I've played anything from cold and hard characters, to a Lawful Stupid Paladin (not every LG character needs be LS... But one of them was, as a dare from the other players).
    About me: I've been playing RPGs since I was 9ish - so 32 years now. I've GM'd most of it, but gotten to play every so often. I know the rules, but am a firm believer that the narrative should be priority to any rules. Ever since I started to get into Critical Role about 9 months ago, I've gained more and more respect for the depth of characters, and like to get creative and go with the flow.

Still looking!

Thread Information