FG Spreadshirt Swag

[BUG] Use Walls tooltip stuck on mouse pointer

Ruleset: PFRPG2
    Module: AoA AP Fires of the Haunted City
    Extensions: None
    Modules: Fires of the Haunted City
    Map: Temple of All Gods 2
    FGU Updated: Yes, fully

When working on LOS the "Use Walls" tooltip frequently get stuck on my mouse pointer.

I usually work with several layers when working on adding LOS to a map. I usually have one for each occluder type (Wall, Door, Secret and Terrain) and one more as a kind of working layer where i do stuff that won't be in the end map.

So when i change between these layers by selecting them in the sidebar, the "Use Walls" tooltip from the small wall symbol on each layer frequently get stuck on my mouse pointer (no, i don't click on the wall symbol, i click on the layer itself). I can recreate this with ease just by fliping through the layers until it gets stuck on the pointer (usually between 1-4 tries). When it is stuck on the pointer, it can sometimbe be quite tricky to get rid of. I usually select other layers until it's gone, but when i again select the layer i want to work on it pops back again. So rince and repeate until it is gone.

I'll attach the db file for the module i am working on, and the map i currently work on is Temple of All Gods 2.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

UPDATE

After more work, it seems that the tooltip start to get stuck even just by adding occluders. When i managed to get rid of it by fliping through the layers it seems to come back when i start to add occluders on the map. And it seems to randomly go away and come back while adding more occluders, per occluder basis. And in the end, i could not even get rid of it in any way, other than closing the map and reopen it. But then as soon as i started to work again, it came back.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Thread Information