[Bug] CLC and NLVL not working when pressing the cast button

Hi

I've attached an image. There I casted a spell onto the Aboleth with SR = 20 and the spell makes a CLC. When I press the CLC button the CLC and NLVL are called from Deekin (the caster), but when I press the cast button then these effects are ignored

Tested in 3.5 without extensions

Best,

Kelrugem
    Attached Images Attached Images

this is also true in pathfinder, if i use (drag and drop) the CLC button it works fine but if i drag and drop the cast button it ignores the bonus from CLC: 5

Thanks for reporting. I've verified, and I'll schedule a fix for the next release cycle.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I've verified, and I'll schedule a fix for the next release cycle.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you very much

Regards,
    JPG
    Moon Wizard, I've just seen in FGU that there was an update for 3.5e (where it is already in 3.3.10) and so I had the assumption that you already did the fix for that, and I was right, so thanks a lot for the fast fix

I've put this into my extension for save versus tags when someone already wants to have the fix of Moon Wizard (and I added some little extra feature), I hope it was okay to take a sneak-peak into that already
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 16th, 2019 at 11:10.

I’m just accumulating changes for future releases in the Test channel, as well as any changes needed for FGU.

Regards,
    JPG

I’m just accumulating changes for future releases in the Test channel, as well as any changes needed for FGU.

Regards,
    JPG
    I thought so Since I am not on the test server anymore, I've only seen the change when updating FGU Thanks again

Thread Information