DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is the store down?

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with the store today. I've been trying to capitalize on some of these discounts, but I land on a generic "there was an error in processing your order" Fantasy Grounds error page every time I click the PayPal button in checkout. It also clears my cart every time, which is annoying to say the least. I've been eyeing some of the bundles for a while now, and it would be a damned shame if I wasn't able to snag them while they're on sale...

Blog Entries
    Can't say that I'm trying to buy anything. But, what I would do is to email [email protected] and list all the products you are trying to buy and what is happening. Not that I can speak for them, but they do a great job of customer service and I suspect that if you are unable to purchase them while the sale is on but you show that you have tried, they will honor those prices for you when it is working. Again, no promises since I don't work for them, but I suspect they would do that for you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think the issue is that PayPal has issues with very large orders. Breaking the order into smaller multiple orders will get around it.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I think the issue is that PayPal has issues with very large orders. Breaking the order into smaller multiple orders will get around it.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yup, this ended up being it. I ended up breaking it up into the individual bundles and it worked just fine. Now I just have to deal with my bank thinking my card was stolen, because they got hit with half a dozen charges all in like 15 minutes.
    Ultimate Classic x2, Ultimate Unity x2
    -------------------
    5E, Pathfinder.
    Currently playing: Lost Mine of Phan, Spelljammer
    Currently DMing: Curse of Strahd

Thread Information