FG Spreadshirt Swag

New to module creation; Confused about Campaign Data

I'm trying my hand at making a small module for the first time. It is intended for use with Pathfinder 1E

Currently, I'm reading this page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...aign_Data_List

1) GUI for Campaign Data?

I can't seem to wrap my head around "Campaign Data" Is there a single container somewhere that I can view all of the data for the module, or does that require exporting the module, loading a new campaign (separate from the one used to create it), and loading the module there?

Am I limited to clicking on individual side bar tabs during module development?

2) Categories & Tabs

What are they? I don't seem to have the ability to create or edit them. I'm guessing they are the red and green banners at the bottom of this image:

Have categories been replaced by groups? Is there no longer the ability to have tab colors and icons?

In short, what should I be using to organize my module visually?

Blog Entries
    Categories have indeed been replaced by groups. No more tabs.

I would ignore what you've tried to decipher from that wiki link. It's not really the info you need to create a module. I couldn't find any up to date module tutorials on the forums, though their are several video tutorials that are current; https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...odule+creation

Also, check out the Best Practices link in my signature

First, campaigns are different than modules, but you use a campaign to create a module. Quick steps are;
    1) create a development campaign to create your module
    2) enter all the data you want, use groups with intelligent naming
    3) type "/export" in chat, select All or just the types of data you want to export, give it a name, thumbnail (optional), etc, export.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information