DICE PACKS BUNDLE

savage worlds deluxe edition

is savage worlds deluxe edition not supported anymore? I don't own swade yet but I went to create an adventure today and there is no deluxe edition there, no info nothing. I can chose savage worlds campaign and start but the book and info are not listed in modules

Start a campaign and use the SWD ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thats what i mean, i did that and it's not there after i start a campaign

If you own Savage Worlds Deluxe, you get access to the SWD ruleset (and the library modules for SWD). You also get access to the SavageWorlds ruleset (SWADE) but with no library modules.

Please provide a screenshot just after you've loaded a campaign using the SWD ruleset (not the SavageWorlds ruleset) - showing the chat window (see we can see the versions) and the Module Activation window so we can see what modules you do have available.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

for example i click on vehicles and should see a list of vehicles but the folder is empty

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please provide a screenshot just after you've loaded a campaign using the SWD ruleset (not the SavageWorlds ruleset) - showing the chat window (see we can see the versions) and the Module Activation window so we can see what modules you do have available.
    @randyd9090 - Please provide this information. Thanks!

If you haven't ever loaded data modules in FG before, here's a link to a tutorial. By default, a new campaign will have no data modules loaded, just the framework.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...oading_Modules

Regards,
    JPG

restarted computer and fixed it thanks

Thread Information