FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 Player Sat Morning/Afternoon EDT PF2

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday late morning/early afternoon start for weekly or twice monthly game
    Term: Long-term
    Voice: Discord/TS3

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2E
    Game System Experience: 1 month with the 2E ruleset with about a year experience with PF 1E and about 5 years experience with D&D 5E
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 1 year

Character Type Preferred: Flexible, but I usually wind up playing an arcane caster or healer
    About me: I am a 37-year-old mature player looking for a GM and group to play Pathfinder 2E. I'm looking for a long-term group willing to stick together to play through the 2E Adventure Paths, starting with Age of Ashes and moving forward from there as and when the new APs are released. I live in the Eastern timezone of the USA and would prefer a late morning to early afternoon start time for a 3 to 4 hour session weekly or twice monthly. I'd be willing to start immediately but would understand if a start date after the new year to avoid the holidays was chosen under the circumstances. I'm fairly new to PF 2E (it is a new ruleset, after all) but I have about a year's experience with PF 1E and about 5 years' experience with D&D 5E. I also have a year's worth of experience with FG and I am fairly proficient. I tend to prefer a more beer-and-pretzel style of a play experience where I can be social and interact in a congenial manner with the GM and other players but I also know when to get down to business for tactical combat or some roleplaying. If there are any groups/GM that meet my requests out there, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks.

Haven't gotten any responses so I'm giving this a bump. Hope there is a group out there who can meet my scheduling dilemma.

I have a late night group. We play from 8:30-11:30pm est. if that isn’t a deal breaker. Hit me up and we can discuss further.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Ulveling View Post
    I have a late night group. We play from 8:30-11:30pm est. if that isn’t a deal breaker. Hit me up and we can discuss further.
    Thanks for the response -- in fact I think you responded to me when I posted this same request on the Discord server a few weeks back -- but I have other obligations in the evening, which is why I specifically noted needing a late morning or early afternoon start time. Anyone else out there available and interested in running during that timeslot?

Thread Information