DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Thane, if you are interested, we do have room for 1 more and we will be streaming. If you would like to play, the game is this Thursday, apply to the calendar and send me your character sheet. Drop me a line if you have any questions.
    The calendar has multiple players listed as "pending", including me. Is there something we should be doing, other than applying, to say we'd like to play?

Sorry if you didn't get a PM or email davidbowfinger - I thought I sent them to everyone - Interested players should send me their character sheet (posting in the forum is fine) and confirm they have a camera as we will be streaming. Currently we have 4 confirmed players - 2 have indicated their crew position and are listed in the first post in this thread. I have not accepted any calendar invites unless I have spoken with the person or received their character sheet (I've had too many blind calendar applications where I never heard from the player again).

Gamenight is tonight! Please check your cameras, mics, and update FG before tonight. We will be running in Rob's discord channel - DM me or Rob if you havent received the link yet. I will be at work most of the day, but will try to respond asap and before game time. We have 3 character rolls submitted already (first post of the thread) and 2 more will be completed today.

Looking for 1, possibly 2 more to join the current crew. See first post for game details.

Super interested. What crew positions need to be filled?

About me: I'm a Gemini and enjoy long walks with... er... uh... I'm an over 50 year old dude who has some experience with FG as I ran a multi-year 5e game. I have very little experience with STA though. I have the books. Read the core rulebook and watched some youtube Actual Plays (Shield of Tomorrow).

My setup: I have headphones and a good mike. A camera if needed. Discord is installed and ready to go as well.

About my availability: Full transparency!

I'd be available most Thursdays. However, from time to time, I'm on Call at the Hospital so would be at the whim of fate. For example, in Jan & Feb, I'm on Call on one Thursday (which means that I typically am out of the hospital at 7:30-ish and home by 8-ish Central Standard Time. Buuuut sometimes an emergency case comes in and I'm working all day and night in the OR. I can sometimes trade my Call shift, but not always.

I also have a week long cruise the first week of February. After that, I don't have another vacation until the end of May.
    Last edited by Art Wendorf; January 11th, 2020 at 13:51. Reason: Ugh. Shouldn't do this from my Kindle!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

The primary officer characters are currently
    • Joran Tyr- Trill Commanding Officer
    • R'Rha- Caitian Science Officer
    • Shraz Tharhat- Andorian Chief of Security

I believe the crew was hoping for a Chief of Engineering, but you would be free to play whatever role you like. In addition, you can make up whatever alternate junior crew members you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I believe the crew was hoping for a Chief of Engineering, ...
    Done. I'll make a couple up tonight or tomorrow using the Modiphius Character Generator and get them sent off to ya or posted here.

I used the Modiphius Character Generator and did the random rolls options. I really like how this guy came out. Meet Lieutenant Shon Zynes, Andorian Chief Engineer. A fiery Andorian raised on Vulcan, he is constantly fighting against his urge to throat punch people who irritate him and think calm and collectedly about the task at hand.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Art Wendorf; January 12th, 2020 at 22:15.

Also created two support crew: Petty Officer Aaron Verber, Human Security Personnel and Crewman Reban Grax, Bajoran Science Personnel.

Looks good Art. If you are able, lets plan to meet up a little earlier than game time to walk through the basics and test connections. Give a shout if you have any questions before hand. My Discord handle is in the calendar entry.

Thread Information