5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

LFP - Star Trek Adventures Campaign

Interested in Star Trek or the new 2d20 Star Trek Adventures Ruelset? I am starting a Star Trek Adventures Campaign. Here are the details.

• It will be set in the timeline of The Original Series. Players may make their own PC's or use a PreGen.
    • The game will be streamed and player cameras are required.
    • Discord will be used for Voice
    • It will run weekly on Thursdays starting at 9pm Eastern Time.
    • Each session will be 3 hours.
    • I have the Ultimate License and players new to FG, Star Trek, or the Star Trek Adventures Ruleset are welcome.
    • First session will be Thursday, December 5.
    • If you are interested in playing in the game, please post here and apply on the Game Calendar at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3669

As we start the campaign, you are each newly commissioned Starfleet officers about to embark on your 5-year mission of deep space exploration.

CAPTAIN’S LOG, STARDATE 1416.4
    We leave Starbase 4 ready for what’s out there, for what lies beyond the edge of known space.
    She’s a fine ship with a fine crew, one of the best in the fleet. I could not be more proud to be
    their captain. This five-year mission into the unknown is one we have prepared for all our lives.
    And I’ll be honest, it promises to be a fine adventure.

Preliminary Crew So Far...
    Lindorandir: Andorian Security Officer
    Penumbra 131: Caitian Helmsman
    T'Prok: Vulcan Medical Officer
    Last edited by Talen; December 5th, 2019 at 11:47.

Hi Talen,

I'd be interested in playing as a Science Officer on the campaign.

Aaron

I am interested in joining. My days off in December are Wednesday night, and can't be changed due to advent service commitments, but I could join in January.
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Welcome Penumbra131 - Science office sounds like a good start to the crew.
    JeffKnight, the campaign will start December 5, but you are welcome top join in when your work schedule changes - we will find a way to work you into the story at that time.

For those of you creating characters - if you aren't already aware, there is an online character generator that lets you generate pdf's of your characters at https://sta.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/
    Last edited by Talen; November 14th, 2019 at 15:25.

I'm interested in playing an engineer in the game, and the time slot works for me.

Thanks!

-Chris
    Last edited by darkpaladin45; November 14th, 2019 at 02:00. Reason: spelling correction

I applied on the calendar. Can't wait! I was also hoping for science officer, but I can take security instead! Cheers

Talen,

With the characters being newly commissioned, does that mean that we all have to chose the untapped potential for our experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra131 View Post
    Talen,

With the characters being newly commissioned, does that mean that we all have to chose the untapped potential for our experience?

We will be using the Lifepath method of creation. In step 5:Career, Untapped Potential is an automatically assigned talent. You will have the opportunity to pick others as well iin the other creation steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindorandir View Post
    I applied on the calendar. Can't wait! I was also hoping for science officer, but I can take security instead! Cheers
    If you're really keen on the Science Officer, I'm happy to do something different and create a Conn/Command character.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    We will be using the Lifepath method of creation. In step 5:Career, Untapped Potential is an automatically assigned talent. You will have the opportunity to pick others as well iin the other creation steps.

Ok cool. Can we use all books and species as per the character creator?

Thread Information