FG Spreadshirt Swag

[Fridays, 8-11pm EST][Pathfinder][Call of Cthulhu][Delta Green][PAID]

This is a paid game. The rate is $10/player/session to the Storyteller, via PayPal.

Heyo! So, due to life changes that typically occur this time of year, my Friday night game has come to a screeching halt. All but one player has moved on for various reasons. But, I'm still keen on running something! I have all of the Pathfinder 1e/2e material, and would even be willing to run a Call of Cthulhu or Delta Green game. Basically, if you are looking for a Storyteller for Friday night, I'm your guy! Hit me up and let me know what you wanna play!

So, what makes this game worth your while?

1. Player punctuality. We have found that, since it is a paid game, players are more consistently available for sessions. Additionally, they are, on average, more engaged for the duration of the session.
    2. Special effects! We use Syrinscape, an online, immersive audio enhancer. It features background music as well as sound cues to fit every mood.
    3. Player agency. Since you are paying to play, your opinion matters more! I want to run the absolute best game possible. I want this game to ruin all other games for you.

So, if you are even remotely interested, please hit me up, either here or on Discord. My username is Charles (Into the Unknwon)#4314.

Status Update: We currently have 2 players. If we can get at least one more, this thing'll fire!

Thread Information