FG Spreadshirt Swag

Unearthed arcana questions

We just started a 5e campaign and I'm playing a Wildfire druid, how long does it normally take for Fantasy Grounds to update their Unearthed arcana files? I downloaded it and only Spore Druid is on there so it seems to be a few UAs back.

Blog Entries
    I dont follow specifically, but in the past it usually seems to be 1to2 weeks. Feel free to post details (what is missing, what source and date it was published, and a link if possible) in the 5E but report thread. That will make sure to get an update from Mr Z and get it into his queue if it's not there already.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Wildfire Druid is already in Unearthed Arcana. Make sure that you are looking in the Players module. I stopped adding the classes to the DM module a while back.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I downloaded the Unearthed Arcana off steam and turn on both DM and Player version and only see Spore for druids for the class, is it in not in game yet or user error? Also thank you guys so much for helping me trying to do all the leg work before next week since we hit level 2 last night and less I bug my DM the better lol.

Wildfire druid can be found here
    https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/une...c-druid-wizard
    Last edited by Wynn; November 11th, 2019 at 21:47.

Don't load the DM Version; only use the Players version. Note everything is downloaded from Smiteworks even if you buy via Steam.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you so much again for the help Zacchaeus

Something my party just found in the Unearthed Arcana that is not matching up correctly.

For the Paladin, when you look under Oath of Heroism; the links for Oath Spells and Channel Divinity both go to those features for Oath of the Watchers instead.

I am not sure when the correct data is listed to be able to edit it (I can't figure out where the Features section would be located when in the program and doubt able to do it in the file itself).

So I am not sure if the link to the correct Spell list or Channel Divinity list is coded correctly or just missing.

(Also found that when looking at the Reference section for the module, it does list the items in there.)
    OathOfHeroism.png

Best place to report issues is in the big report thread - sticky at the top of the 5E forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Something my party just found in the Unearthed Arcana that is not matching up correctly.

For the Paladin, when you look under Oath of Heroism; the links for Oath Spells and Channel Divinity both go to those features for Oath of the Watchers instead.

I am not sure when the correct data is listed to be able to edit it (I can't figure out where the Features section would be located when in the program and doubt able to do it in the file itself).

So I am not sure if the link to the correct Spell list or Channel Divinity list is coded correctly or just missing.

(Also found that when looking at the Reference section for the module, it does list the items in there.)
    Oops, I've noted this for fixing.

Thread Information