DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How can I see how a roll was calculated?

I would like to see all the numbers used to calculate the roll result. A roll "to hit" may have Stat modifiers, Effect modifiers and Cover modifiers but I can only see an adjusted modifier being added or subtracted from the roll to give the result. I want to see how the adjusted modifier was derived.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

To answer your question based off generic FG rulesets: FG won't detail each individual effect that is applied to a roll. If individual modifiers are used (via the modifier box) then that will usually (can be ruleset specific) list each individual modifier.

If the modifiers are applied by effects you can check the entries in the combat tracker to see which effects are active.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 11th, 2019 at 19:43.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information