STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder 2: APG Classes Playtest Module

Since the full book has since been released, I'm removing this file as it is no longer needed.

For those looking to use the new playtest classes in FG I have created a module containing the Classes, Feats, and Spells as presented in the Paizo Blog https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...Guide-Playtest
    I did by best to copy the formatting of current classes in the PF2 ruleset, and preliminary testing seems to have it working correctly with the character creation tracker.

Some notes:
    Once the APG releases next Summer this file will no longer be available.

Edits:
    Nov 13 Finisher and Retort traits were missed in my first pass. Updated to include these traits.
    Nov 15 Fixed typo in Swashbuckler key ability.
    Jan 8 Updated Armor proficiency to properly automate with Release 12 automation
    Last edited by kaernunnos; September 4th, 2020 at 01:21. Reason: Update

Thank you a bunch for this. I have a player that loves her witch class. I had started to work on it, but you did a great job and I definitely will be using this immediately!

Great work!

Added to the community module list here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Seems I forgot to add the traits Retort and Finisher for the swashbuckler's feats. I updated the file to include these.

Nice work kaernunnos!

Yesterday's update to the PFRPG2 ruleset (release 9) has the class names from the APG playtest added to the "Feats" Trait filter (which also allows the "Class" button in the chargen tracker to filter correctly), and for the two classes with focus spells (the oracle and witch) these class names are added to the Class filter in the "Spells" campaign data list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks again Trenloe.

greetings there is a bug in the SWASHBUCKLER that makes the tracker not advance
    bugsSWASHBUCKLER.jpg

Oops. Minor typo. Fixed

Wow! Thanks so Much!

We are streaming/podcasting a 7th level adventure and this is going to save us a ton of time because we are focusing on the playtest classes!

Thread Information