DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Limited use powers question

I have searched but I guess maybe I am calling it the wrong thing. I know how to set the limited uses for an entire power group but I can't figure out how to do it per power like it is done in the attached image.

I checked the power group and it doesn't have the limited uses there and as best I can figure it isn't parsing it from the abilities description.

Please let me know how to set that up so my character sheets can look cleaner Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I always put them in different groups. Not sure you can do it on an individual power.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixoo7 View Post
    I have searched but I guess maybe I am calling it the wrong thing. I know how to set the limited uses for an entire power group but I can't figure out how to do it per power like it is done in the attached image.

I checked the power group and it doesn't have the limited uses there and as best I can figure it isn't parsing it from the abilities description.

Please let me know how to set that up so my character sheets can look cleaner Thanks
    Click on the button next to 'Mode' at the bottom of the sheet until it says 'Preparation'. You can now set each action in any power group to a different number of uses per short or long rest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Click on the button next to 'Mode' at the bottom of the sheet until it says 'Preparation'. You can now set each action in any power group to a different number of uses per short or long rest.
    Ooh, does their carry on indefinitely?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Ooh, does their carry on indefinitely?
    If I understand the question, yes is the answer.

You can't have a limit in the power group and in preparation mode so you need to use one or the other. For example for Ki points or Channel Divinities you would just use the preparation in the Power Group since those are useable a number of times according to a stat bonus - no matter which action you use. When you then tick a use all of the actions get used up once (the first row of tick boxes go grey). But where you have a number of items that have a different number of uses and/or recover on short or long rests in the same Power Group, use preparation mode.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Thx Mr Z, that answers my question. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thank you. This will help organize my characters and clean up having so many power groups

Thread Information