DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Applying Spell Effects in Pathfinder 1e

I have a character who is trying to cast Mage Armor on himself and I can't seem to get it to work. I drag the cast button onto the character in the Combat Tracker and the text just shows something to the effect of "Casting Mage Armor [at character]", and then the AC of the character does not change...

Obviously there is something I am not doing right. Is there any quick and easy tips that will help me apply the spell effects from spells cast?

Thanks.

you have to do this with an effect, like AC: 4 armor make an effect entry and press that button, too. If you meant why you can't see a change in the sheet: Effects do not change the value in the sheets but when it comes to automated calculations then it will be taken into account

How do you get Mage Armor to apply that effect when it's cast?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukai View Post
    How do you get Mage Armor to apply that effect when it's cast?
    It is a separate mouse click.

In the spell, setup an action that applies the effect "Mage Armor; AC: 4"
    Then click the spell icon to cast the spell, then click the action to apply to effect to the target.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information