5E Character Create Playlist

? About Rise of Tiamat

I am not sure this is the best place to post this but,

Does anyone know if the Rise of Tiamat module that i had purchased through FG strore, has been updated with the new stuff?

below is copied from dnd beyond page. ---------

The new adventure sourcebook bundle, Tyranny of Dragons combines the existing adventures Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat, with additional content and a new layout.

There are now standard Introduction and Campaign Overview chapters that apply to both adventures, giving information and advice on the structure of the campaign across both adventures.
    The appendices have been re-organised and additional content has been added. Check out the beautiful concept art appendix! 🐲
    There are numerous updates to the adventure text.
    If you already own either adventure on D&D Beyond, we're fully updating it to the new content for you - you don't have to do anything!-----

i am wondering if the same is true of the FG version? if so, i am specifically looking for maps for the boat stuff in the beginning, and the Ice hunter village area. A nice random encounter map come with it perhaps?

Thanks

sorry if in wrong spot. please move if need be.

Hoard of the Dragon Queen was updated with some small amounts of errata provided by WotC (see here for the full list) but otherwise the modules are the same as they were previously. There was no new resources provided such as artwork or maps. Smiteworks didn't release a combined module since this would have caused issues for people who had already bought only one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kordin View Post
    i am wondering if the same is true of the FG version? if so, i am specifically looking for maps for the boat stuff in the beginning, and the Ice hunter village area. A nice random encounter map come with it perhaps?
    I think you want this from DMSGuild:
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/206...llage?term=oya

I have both physical books, there are no such maps from WotC. Fans had to make them.

Thread Information