DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes, that's how it should work. As I mentioned, the mode limits seem to not be working currently, so I'll need to look into that next time i get a change to work on dice expressions.

Regards,
    JPG

Did this ever get looked at? Limiting the reroll to a single occurrence still doesn’t seem to work in Unity.

Not yet. We're still working through launch items; and helping ruleset developers get migrated.

Regards,
    JPG

Are there any plans to allow making effects with the dice commands? Like:

Sneak Attack; DMG: 2d8r2 precision

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

There are no plans at the moment; because it requires a bunch of global scripts to be updated to handle all the new variations. We will eventually, because that was the plan. But, FGU performance/stability and vision/lighting are higher priority.

Reagrds,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There are no plans at the moment; because it requires a bunch of global scripts to be updated to handle all the new variations. We will eventually, because that was the plan. But, FGU performance/stability and vision/lighting are higher priority.

Reagrds,
    JPG
    That makes sense, thank you.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

restricted page

Anytime someone posts a link to the Atlassian sites I get a restricted sited access error.

Thread Information