Looking for player (5E homebrew campaign)

I have a single slot open in my friday game, we run 4 hour sessions @ 5pm PST. Homebrew campaign with alot of homebrew material.
    I dont care what race people play as, play as a pixie or an ogre for all i care, and i am okay with SOME home brew subclasses. the current group is level 11
    consisting of a-
    lizard folk behemoth (combo barbarian/fighter)
    medusa hexblade warlock
    gnome artificer
    dragonborn barbarian

and cause i have some level of sympathy for the poor saps i have a healbot cleric DMPC who is a half ghost life cleric

Feel free to message me here or on discord @Humnhapymeal#2516

Joining the group will be dependent on an interview and a possible 1 on 1 to introduce your character to the campaign

Can I play as

Race: Half minotaur, half sentient piss puck with Vampirism and Lycanthrope
    Class: Psionic/Ninja/Pokemon Master

Wont need the heal bot anymore cause my character just kills every monster he looks at instantly.

whats wrong with my character?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    whats wrong with my character?
    Think it was the pokemon master part, no one should have that much power lol

Would join but got a game on that day 2 hours later �� would of be fun play something different. If you have a game on another day you all easy have my contact

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseor View Post
    Think it was the pokemon master part, no one should have that much power lol
    He allows a player to be a "medusa" I was just curious where he would draw the line.
    Last edited by Shock; November 14th, 2019 at 12:59.

The medusa in my game has a player version of petrifying stare. that he understands is functionally different for game balance reasons. and i didnt even bother taking your post seriously as it was obviously a joke, not a funny one. but a joke none the less

I am looking for a new game to play. Just recently finished a in person game, and decided to go back to online for a while. Use to play on Roll20, and this would be my first game on here.

Thread Information