STAR TREK 2d20

Support Email Unavailable?

I have tried sending messages to the fantasy grounds support but it gets bounced back to me as unreceived or spam. I am not trying to be a fusspot but just my experience.

Welcome to the boards, Ragnar! Sorry you are having problems. Their spam filter is sometimes known to do that. What is your issue? Maybe one of us can help you until SW chimes in.

I had tried contacting with three emails. Two Google and one Windstream account which shouldn't bounce back. Yikes. Haha

Error message pasted text:

The response was:
    Your email to group [email protected] was rejected due to spam classification. The owner of the group can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails. More information can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383.
    Last edited by Ragnar Redbeard; November 9th, 2019 at 03:03.

I am fine and just trying to give this platform a chance. However, not being able to get hold of support is somewhat uncomfortable.

Blog Entries
    Is there a specific issue you're having? Often community members can help.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

That emails are bounced back is somewhat known and happens sometimes, but there are two other emails listed to which you should write instead, see the FAQ: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sy_grounds_faq (at the very top)

and welcome

EDIT: Here the text I meant:

What if I get a bounce-back when contacting your email support?
    We use a Gmail business account and we have our support email set up as a group account monitored by several employees. In some cases, GMail has been known to block emails to this address from accounts that it considers as spam or lacking sufficient. You can contact us on the forums by sending a PM to ddavison, FG_Dave or Moon Wizard. Alternately, you can email David Middleton ([email protected]) or Doug Davison ([email protected]) for further assistance.

Blog Entries
    Email is usually best, but you can also reach them on the FG Discord server; https://discord.gg/VKbhkSt

Since you're new to the community, I can understand your concern, but do trust us when we say they are normally very accessible and on the forums regularly.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information