STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Can you put the name of the critical card rule as an extra tag. With all the use of effects it gets hard to remember why somebody has some effect on them

Concussion; Stupefied:2

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Can you put the name of the critical card rule as an extra tag. With all the use of effects it gets hard to remember why somebody has some effect on them

Concussion; Stupefied:2
    Good idea. I'll look into it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe has devoted his life to 2e so that's the reason he will not be able to convert 1e products over.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Trenloe has devoted his life to 2e so that's the reason he will not be able to convert 1e products over.
    Pretty much. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing... :/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Pretty much. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing... :/
    For us it's a good thing. I haven't been disappointed yet in a product you've been involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenP View Post
    For us it's a good thing. I haven't been disappointed yet in a product you've been involved in.
    Well... to be fair... there was that time for the Never Annual Fantasy Grounds Holiday Bizarre he tried to make those Cinnamon Swirl Creme Brulee Lemon Cookie Bars that sent three people to the emergency room in a diabetic shock. Not to mention, I thought he used a touch too much vanilla extract. But, hey, who's perfect?!?

I do agree, though, that his efforts to bring things to life here on our favorite VT has always bought us nuggets of gold.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Critical hit decks and fumble decks are in the pipeline. As the Harrow Deck isn't really a Second Edition product I doubt that will be done, at least not by me.

EDIT: Critical Hit Deck in action preview:

news to critical and fumble sell?

Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    news to critical and fumble sell?
    The Bestiary and Lost Omens Character Guide are being worked on at the moment, so development on this is currently suspended until those two products are passed to Paizo for QA.

Glad to hear about the Bestiary and Lost Omens Character Guide.

very much looking forward to this.

Thread Information